An original painting from my Cornish Gardens series. This series is most definitely ongoing and explores motifs found in and amongst the gorgeous sub-tropical gardens of Cornwall.
The painting is framed with a simple slim tulip-wood frame and a spacer. The frame is strung and ready to hang.
Godolphin Gardens Painting
- Gouache and watercolour on paper
- Original painting
- 29.7 x 42cm (unframed)
- c. 35 x 45cm (framed)
- Paintings are sent registered delivery via a Signed-For Royal Mail service unless requested otherwise. I am happy to send via a specified courier for a shipping fee.
- Unless agreed otherwise, paintings will be sent in a secure, flat parcel.
- Please note that there is a risk to shipping glazed artwork even when packed securely. Where possible, I prefer to deliver in person (within Cornwall) and allow collection from my studio in Falmouth.
- Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
- FREE SHIPPING